Adman Management Partners
HELPING BUSINESSES AND CHIEF EXECUTIVES WITH THEIR STRATEGY, GROWTH AND FINANCE CHALLENGES
Adman Management Partners offers strategy and management consulting services using the many years and diverse experiences of its Founder, Mike Trup. Mike has the necessary tools and expertise to help grow your business and to assist you in overcoming a wide variety of business challenges. Where highly specialised knowledge or skills are required, we will use our experienced Associates to assist in the assignment.
Contact us for details:
About Mike Trup
Mike has some 40 years of international business experience, during which time he held senior management positions with a family company, the international divisions of Fortune 100 companies and grew his start-up technology company into a successful multi-million business and achieved a successful exit through a trade sale. He has a wide range of both operational and strategic experiences that have included:
– Heading up a strategic review for a Forbes 100 division
– Running an international division with 9 offices in 11 countries
– Working as Consultant Economist in a Big 4 consultancy, focusing on market outlooks and turnaround situations.
– Identifying and implementing several strategy pivots during 20 years as Managing Director of his award-winning software distribution company
– Gaining Investors In People Silver Status and numerous awards for the management team at his company
– Delivering profitable growth for 19 out of 20 years at his company, achieving top-line growth averaging 24%pa.
– Working with Founders in both the Profit and Not For Profit sector to develop and deliver strategic success.
Alongside his professional experience, Mike holds a B.Sc. (Econ.), an M.B.A. and an M.Sc. (Psych.) He is a Trustee at Hestia.org, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce and a supporter of the Institute for New Economic Thinking.